Monday, October 5, 2015

Conference Weekend Oct.2015

We all split up for conference weekend. Jane, Claire and I stayed here in Oceanside. We had a nice weekend. We went to Claire's soccer game, went out to eat, went to the mall, and saw a movie at the nice theatre with recliners. We enjoyed watching conference in our jammies. 
Robert, Bruce and Linda headed to Jill's house in Henderson, NV. They picked up Sayre and dropped off Linda. Linda had a fun weekend with Jill and Elly. They decorated the house for Halloween, made their own pizzas and went to garage sales. Linda made games for them to play during conference. She had so much fun.
Robert, Bruce and Sayre continued on to Salt Lake City, UT. They attended the priesthood session of conference. They had a great experience. I'm so glad they were able to be at the conference center for Bruce's first time attending. It was Sayre's first time being at a meeting at the conference center. They visited my aunt, ate at The Pie, and stayed at a hotel.
Now it's back to normal life. I'm glad we're all back together again.

No comments: