After many, many years Robert made it back to Argentina!
He flew in to Buenos Aires via LAX and Mexico City.
His luxury accommodations. :)
He was really hoping to get a ticket to see his favorite soccer team Racing Club play and he was actually able to get a ticket!!!
"I went to but the ticket and they only took pesos, and I didn't have enough. So this Racing fan took me on his motorcycle to an ATM."
Wish I could've been there to see that. :)
The Stadium
Robert went and bought himself a jersey before the game.
"I got a jersey for the game tonight. The guy liked my story, and took a lot off and threw in a decal for the car and a couple stickers."
"I was glad I was there to see it. And the stadium sang "thank you for the championship, that joy we'll never forget"
Robert said the trip was worth it to go to the game. He even got knocked down in a mosh pit. Yikes.
"I was glad I was there to see it. And the stadium sang "thank you for the championship, that joy we'll never forget"
Robert said the trip was worth it to go to the game. He even got knocked down in a mosh pit. Yikes.






No comments:
Post a Comment