Friday, May 1, 2015

Patient Care Aid

This year I decided I wanted to go back to school. I've always wondered how I'd like the medical field so I tried out the Patient Care Aid class at Vista Adult School to see how I liked it. It was one night a week for 4hrs. a class. It was also a little test to see how I could handle homework and being gone one night a week and still manage the kids and everything going on with them. It was a great class. I learned a lot of skills that will help me to help people, whether they're recovering from surgery or elderly. I don't plan on being a Patient Care Aid(Home Health Aid) for a career but I loved going to class and learning about our bodies. It was nice to have some friends at school and to be learning. I finally got my certificate and my skill certifications from the school today.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Thats so awesome kadee! Congrats

Cyndi B. said...

YEAH! Good job, KaDee!!