Monday, September 15, 2014

39

Robert turned 39yrs. old a couple of days ago. We were able to go to a movie and dinner to celebrate. We also had birthday brownie sundaes.

Robert still serves in the Elders Quorum presidency in our ward.
He is still working for the federal government and just returned from a week long work trip to DC. He'd love to leave the feds and get a job somewhere else, but no immediate plans. It's hard to beat the pay and benefits in this economy.
He still loves his favorite Argentine futbol club, Racing. He has a big Racing following on Twitter. Recently, the President of the Racing club actually started following him on Twitter! He helps out with Bruce's soccer practices and games as much as he can.
He has kept up on working out and goes at least 6 times a week.



We love Robert.
KaDee- I love Robert because he makes me laugh and he loves his family and the Lord.
Bruce- I love dad because he's nice and he works hard for us.
Linda- I love dad because I like his smile. He's always got that big old smile.
Jane- I love dad because he plays soccer with me and he coached my team.
Claire- I love daddy because he's nice to me and he feeds me.

No comments: