Monday, August 18, 2014

First Day of School 2014

Well, it's official, we have a child in middle school! Bruce headed to the 6th grade today. I was pretty anxious all day for him to get home and tell me how it went. He came home very happy. He liked his classes and managed to find all of his classes. I can breath easier now, and I think Bruce is going to have a  great year.
The girls were very happy to start school again. Claire was especially excited and got up and dressed on her own this morning. They came home happy and each of them seems to like their teachers. Claire is in school full days now.
Linda 5th Grade
Linda has the teacher that Bruce had last year.
 Jane 3rd Grade
Is it just me or does Jane's teacher look like an old lady version of her.
Claire 1st Grade
Claire couldn't figure out why her teacher was squatting down to take the picture, so she decided to join her and squat as well. :)

No comments: