I emailed a thank you to all of the teachers. This is the response from Jane's teacher:
Of course! Thank you for raising such a wonderful girl for me to spend a year with! Jane is absolutely one of the sweetest people I’ve had the pleasure of teaching. While I look forward to spending the summer break with my family, I also know that I will miss seeing my students, Jane especially.
Mr. Phillips
This is the note Linda's teacher left on her report card:
Linda is a great helper! She is dependable and thoughtful of others. She works hard at everything she does. She is a strong girl who sticks up for herself and looks out for the well-being of others. I have enjoyed getting to know her this year. I know she will be successful in whatever she sets her mind and heart out to do. Keep up the great work! I am so proud of her!
Love, Mrs. Cox
This is the note Linda's teacher left on her report card:
Linda is a great helper! She is dependable and thoughtful of others. She works hard at everything she does. She is a strong girl who sticks up for herself and looks out for the well-being of others. I have enjoyed getting to know her this year. I know she will be successful in whatever she sets her mind and heart out to do. Keep up the great work! I am so proud of her!
Love, Mrs. Cox
No comments:
Post a Comment