Claire has been more than ready to start Kindergarten. We are at a new school again. The school was completely renovated over the last year and it's really nice. The kids have had a great first couple of days and I feel so happy that they're there. It's going to be an adjustment having some alone time in the days. I'll miss having my buddy, Claire, with me in the days but I'm so happy for her. This will be the only year that my kids will ever be in the same school.
CLAIRE - KINDERGARTEN
Claire has done great the first two days. She was happy to be there. She is having to adjust to wearing socks and shoes. She is also adjusting to a schedule. She is tired and has had some meltdowns. Hopefully she'll adjust soon. But she is totally happy at school. :)
After school the first day she said,
"Oh, come on. I thought it was going to be longer. I still don't know how to read." :)
Today she was so happy after school but not happy that she didn't have homework yet.
The girls is ready to LEARN!!
JANE - 2ND GRADE
Here's Jane and her teacher. She was happy to find a little candy on her desk from her teacher. I think Jane and her teacher will get along just fine. :)
LINDA - 4TH GRADE
It's hard for me to believe that Linda is already in 4th grade! Wasn't I just enrolling her in Kindergarten? Linda's teacher seems really nice.
BRUCE - 5TH GRADE
Well, no picture of Bruce with his teacher. He didn't need me to walk him to class and he was in a big hurry to get to the playground to play hand ball. If this kid thinks he is getting out of a teacher picture, he's got another thing coming. :) I did go meet his teacher, Mrs. Gill.
Bruce knew 3 kids in his class and he was really happy about that. He's going to have a great year.






No comments:
Post a Comment