I feel like I’ve hit my stride in my calling. I’ve learned
to LOVE texting. Seriously, one group text instead of 15 phone calls. Yes,
please. Camp coming soon.
Priest/Laurel prom this weekend. Tonight we’re having a self defense class. Learning more than I ever thought possible in this calling. My girls love the YW. Here they are with their friend Sienna.
Bruce is doing great in chess club and hopes to qualify for
the upcoming tournament. He loves soccer still. He loves exercise. He comes
home excited to tell me with a smile on his face, “We did conditioning the
entire practice!” Working on a lot of school
projects. He’s really starting to look
like he’s old enough to be a 5th
grader now.
Linda finished up a swim class. She started an art class
this week. She likes it so far. She continues to love to sing, be the
teacher to the little girls, and has made friends with some little girls on our
street. She likes to write poems and
songs and read. She’s a sensitive girl.
Jane started her competitive soccer team. She loves that she
is in soccer “just like Bruce”. She loves rollerblading and it turns out that
a house with wood floors is great for that. We had a scare with her when I took
her to the Dr. a couple of weeks ago. There was sugar in her urine
and the Dr. was really nervous that she might have Diabetes. I was absolutely
sick. Blood tests came back with normal blood sugar levels. Phew! She has a follow
up appointment tomorrow.
Claire crossed the monkey bars by herself for the first time
today. She is reading some 2 and 3
letter words and is ready for Kindergarten in the fall. She’ll go in afternoons.
She is not a morning person…just like her mother. She really looks up to Linda. She is so social and full of life.



No comments:
Post a Comment