(the video is a little bright. At Last by Etta James is our song)
Today Robert and I celebrate being married for eleven years! I went through the temple the day before we were married in the San Diego temple. Then both families went to lunch at Mimi's. That night I had a bridal shower and Robert went out on the town with his friend. The morning of the wedding was pretty chaotic and everyone was rushing to get all of the last minute details completed. I remember walking in to the temple and seeing Robert in the foyer. From that moment on I was all smiles and we had the perfect day. The sealing was lovely. The reception was so beautiful in the Fallbrook rose garden. The next day we were off to Manhattan to honeymoon for a week.
11 years, 4 children, 2 states, 4 cities, and 4 jobs later, we are still going strong.
Today Robert and I celebrate being married for eleven years! I went through the temple the day before we were married in the San Diego temple. Then both families went to lunch at Mimi's. That night I had a bridal shower and Robert went out on the town with his friend. The morning of the wedding was pretty chaotic and everyone was rushing to get all of the last minute details completed. I remember walking in to the temple and seeing Robert in the foyer. From that moment on I was all smiles and we had the perfect day. The sealing was lovely. The reception was so beautiful in the Fallbrook rose garden. The next day we were off to Manhattan to honeymoon for a week.
11 years, 4 children, 2 states, 4 cities, and 4 jobs later, we are still going strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment