This was our last straw with this school. I knew I couldn't feel confident sending my children to school when I didn't feel they were keeping them safe and communicating with me on serious matters like this one. I took Jane to the Dr. the next morning. Here's what it looked like on Day 2. These pictures don't really do it justice. It's much more colorful and awful in person.
I pulled all of the kids our of their current elementary school and put them in a school in our neighborhood. Bruce and Linda started the new school this morning. Jane is staying home to heal for one more day. She won't be doing recess or PE for a while until she is not so tender. Here's what Jane looks like today, Day 3 and a picture of the kids at their new school.
Bet you can guess the kinds of looks I've been getting when I'm out in public with Jane. Linda was not looking forward to the new school, but when we got there she ended up being really excited. It was a new adventure and a new place to explore. Bruce played it cool. He headed out to morning recess trying to find some new friends. I'm anxious to hear how their day goes today.



No comments:
Post a Comment