4th Grader, 3rd Grader, 1st Grader
Well, they're off to their first day of this school year!
Linda got Mrs. Wickman, who was Bruce's teacher last year.
Jane got Mrs. Briggs, who was Linda's teacher when she was in 1st grade. I'm very happy about those teachers. This is Jane's first year of full day school.
Bruce, however, got stuck with a teacher that I've been repeatedly warned about. I was not happy. I spent most of yesterday morning in the office trying to get him out of it. I even talked to the principal on the phone last night. Unfortunately, he'll be in there for a couple of weeks before we can get him transferred out. Ughh! Of course all of the teachers were standing outside of their class this morning greeting parents and students but when we got to Bruce's class his teacher was nowhere to be found. It's going to be a long couple of weeks for him.
Claire and I will be hanging out at home. This is Claire's last school year at home with me. She starts Kinder next year!


No comments:
Post a Comment