"But mom, do you know when you're getting dirty it means you're having fun?" - Claire
After getting frustrated with me Claire will say, "Just poo-poo forget it mom." :)
Jane, "Mom, I want to go to the Chinese buffet. I Love Chinese food!"
Me, "What's your favorite Chinese food?"
Jane, "Jello and corn." :)
Every night after prayer Claire(3) tells me I can come and lay in her bed with her if I have bad dreams.
Not everyday that you get a call from the school office saying that your daughter forgot to wear her shoes to school. Guess this takes me out of the running for mother of the year.
My 3yr. old back seat driver in traffic. "Come on lady! Guacamole!" You said it, Claire.
This morning a nice guy at the bike rodeo asked Jane what she wanted to be when she grows up. Jane didn't hesitate and replied, "A mom."
Jane, "Mom, I'm hungry. You can make me ANYTHING you want...that I like."
me, "You look cute, Claire."
Claire, "Not cute mom, COOL."
Me. "Bruce, they didn't have tv in the olden days."
Bruce, "I wonder how they survived back then."
"Mom, I'm boring!" - Claire
1 comment:
Going to school with no shoes...that's cool in my book. My favorite, though, was the comment about jello and corn--the Thais put corn in all sorts of stuff, like it's a delicacy. Awesome that your kids like it.
Post a Comment