Friday, March 9, 2012

CLAIRE rhymes with HAIR!

I think it's ironic that Claire's name rhymes with hair! The girl is always having some kind of issue with her hair. Last year she developed the habit of twisting her hair when she is bored or tired. This results in her pulling clumps of it out which causes a lot of short hairs on her head.
Then, in January she walks in to the room looking like this! She cut her bangs off all the way to the root. I was really upset but nothing I could do except pull her little bangs back in a pony or stick a hat on her. She was looking crazy. :)
So, it's March and her bangs have grown considerably. I still get comments from people asking me if she cut it so it's still not there yet.
Well, this girl walks in two days ago and she did it again!! I don't even know how she found the scissors. This girl is going to give me grey hair!
Claire I'm posting these pics so as to embarrass you in the future. :) Guess I'll have to put off family pictures....again.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

first, good call on the twilight song. :)

second, I guess I have not seen claire in awhile because I haven't noticed her bangs. she's so funny.