Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa!! I know him!!

Claire tried to be brave when we saw Santa. She even said in her prayer earlier that week, "Bless that I won't be scared of Santa." :) She agreed to see Santa if I went with her. The closer we got, the tighter her grip on me was. When she handed Santa her list her hand was shaking. So, mommy sat on Santa's lap so we could get a picture.
Jane admitted afterwards that she was as little nervous. She put her Christmas list in Santa's bag and was excited to get a candy cane from him.
Bruce told me earlier that he wasn't going to sit on Santa's lap. But after the girls went he told me he guessed he'd go ahead and sit on Santa's lap.
(Linda was at Sea World with Robert. Lucky! We're going to the mall next week so she can give Santa her letter.)

No comments: