First night of English muffin pizzas today. Can’t believe we haven’t tried this before.
Disturbance in the neighborhood at midnight. I called the police and paid for the whole incident by being absolutely tired today.
We’ve been trying to get rid of these wasps living in our roof. I guess others are experiences the same thing with lots of wasps. I sprayed the whole can of Raid the last two days. We’ll see how today turns out.
Getting ready for a crazy couple of weeks with PRIDE classes, soccer, two birthdays, baby blessing and baptism. Then forward to back-to-school.
Looks like the federal government is once again kicked the can on entitlement programs. Bummer. Ran downstairs at 9:06am to see what Rush’s take was.
Steve Miller just adopted. That makes 4 of the 7 seminary kids in my senior class who have adopted children (Steve, Danny, Shelby, Myndi). One in the process (Robert), two unknown (Steve, Trisha). Found it interesting.
Still doing well on my 401k this year despite the market crashing. I just put about 75% of my money back in for tomorrow. COME ON BIG MONEY!!!
Here at work we started the foreclosure process on several homes. We’ll see how SBA comes out. Just got a $4.5 million home in New York…beautiful mansion.
Health – My tailbone freakin hurts!!!...I get laughed at in church for taking my florescent seat cushion but I don’t care, it helps. KaDee is doing much better with her iron for her anemia, new found energy. Bruce couldn’t walk after the wedding (running in church shoes), doing much better since. Linda is healthy. Jane is doing very well with her arthritis. Claire has stomach pains because she eats way too much food.
Did twitter for a few days. Not much into anymore. Maybe if I had followers and a smartphone.
No comments:
Post a Comment