Thursday, July 14, 2011

Arthritis Update

Jane is doing really well right now. This past winter I was offered the option of a much stronger medication but Robert and I just never felt good about it. So, we kept her on her current meds and she is doing well with it. She seems to always do better in the summertime when the weather is the warmest. Last summer, she did really well, but when Fall and Winter hit she was in a lot of pain. We're crossing our fingers that she keeps feeling well and that she is growing out of her condition.
I took her in for her eye specialist appointment today. Along with JRA is often a condition with the eyes. She has perfect vision and her eyes looked great. :)

It's interesting to see all the looks I get when I show up places with all 4 of the kids. :)

2 comments:

Pamela said...

I would love to hear what Claire was saying/singing/screaming when you took the picture of all 4 kids. I don't think having 4 kids should stop you from going anywhere, so I say take them everywhere!!!

KaDee said...

Claire was actually not saying anything...at that moment...as soon as I she sees that I'm taking a picture she automatically goes in to clown mode and has to make a face. This was the face she made this time. :)