Robert Should get a raise in March for doing well on his reviews. Everything just got switched around a bit in the SBA so Robert will soon start to add marketing on top of his loan analysis job. He has decided that he will start looking for SBA jobs in SoCal(Orange County or San Diego offices) in 3yrs. He would like to build his resume by writing some business books and eventually starting law school. You can't say he's not ambitious!!
I stop babysitting in the next week or so and I couldn't be happier about it. It was just pushing me over the edge having to do it everyday and trying to schedule everything I needed to do in the mornings.
Bruce and Linda start swimming lessons in February at a Rec Center and are really excited. Yes, it's an indoor pool. Bruce is reading books by himself and loves to write. He loves learning. He is compassionate and came home asking me if I could pack all his toys up so he could give them to a boy in his class that doesn't have any. Linda is bored and wishes she could start school next year. She still keeps me so busy and is in to everything. She is getting even more sneaky with age. :)
Jane is ruling the Nursery as one of the oldest kids. Speaking well and loves computer games and the Charlotte's Web movie. Claire is trying her hardest to crawl and she gets so frustrated that she can't do it yet. I think she'll have her first tooth come through soon.
Tomorrow we all venture off to North Carolina to visit Danny Heid and family. We are looking forward to a little family vacation and seeing some new parts of the country.
No comments:
Post a Comment